Initially intended for schools to combat the vaping and school shooting epidemics, HALO Smart Sensor has now expanded across industries. The HALO detects environmental changes that occur in privacy concern areas. As a device on the network, it will send alerts to security personnel.
With StaffAlerter integration, SA-VAPE 1 detectors communicate to the StaffAlerter System and allow you to manage the messaging based on conditions detected.Staff will be alerted when environmental changes occur in typically unsupervised areas. HALO can detect flammables, hazardous chemicals, air quality changes such as vaping and smoking and changes in temperature and humidity. HALO can also detect noise level fluctuations and can send alerts when unusual activity occurs. HALO will also analyze room occupancy through light detection. Control other systems from StaffAlerter as well.
With HALO, added to StaffAlerter, security staff can now monitor areas where cameras are not allowed. StaffAlerter can send text, email or phone calls to Personel to warn of these conditions or activate additional devices if needed.
Air Quality Monitoring
- Detection of vaping and smoking
- Detection of dangerous chemicals
- Temperature and humidity
- Light detection
Sound Frequency Monitoring
- Detection of aggresive behavior
- Detection of gunshots
- Whippets (Nitrous Oxide)
- Ethanol, Propanol, and Hydrogen levels
- Total volatile organic compounds (glue solvents)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Email or SMS text alerts
- Digital alerts in Video Management
- Flush mounting to ceilings
- Input/Output for connection to external devices
- Unit is 5 3/4″ round by 3″ deep
- PoE connectivity